Monday, June 1, 2009

Can it be June already???

It is June 1 and with 4 days of school left, summer break is almost here. My plans for the summer are ambitious.

Take Charlie to Chicago to catch a plane for Germany.
(Have I told you he is going for 3 weeks as an exchange student at an all girl school? Really, what more could a 17 year old American boy want?)

Visit my sister and celebrate her youngest son’s high school graduation.
{Congrats Riley!}

Spend a week in northwest Iowa on a lake with Iowa friends. Can’t wait!

Spend a week with Mom…and possibly see my niece baby Emerson!

Spend a second week in Iowa for
Registers Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa.

Meet Laurie in Wisconsin for a quilting retreat at
Homestead Cabin Retreat.

Take a long weekend RV trip to Mackinac Island (last summer we hit Niagara Falls).

Plus I have quilts to finish, others to start, books to read, and wine to open. I think I’d better get started today!

xxoo



PS... Happy Birthday Mary!!!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs