Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun Bling...

The other day I was blogging around and I found the cutest idea from Handmade Kate.

Way back in August of '07, Kate made a necklace using a memory Pendant Kit from Martha Stewart Crafts - available at Michaels. Instead of using a picture for the pendant, she used fabric scraps...SO CUTE.

I ran to Michael's as fast as I could to scope out these kits... Martha has charm bracelet kits as well! I was all over it! I sped home, ran to the basement where I have my cardmaking supplies strewn everywhere, grabbed my Designer Paper from K & Company and made bracelets with little charms of scrapbook paper - that look like fabric. The charms are double sided so twice the fun. I am sending this one off to my sister.

The photography isn't great, but you get the idea. I have more kits and plan to try the pendants as well. These would make cute gifts for my scrapbooking friends and quilting friends. The possibilities are endless! Thanks for the inspiration Kate!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs