Wednesday, July 6, 2011


The women in my quilt group {the Rockin' Bobbins}, are exchanging blocks for this quilt.
picture from McCalls Quilting (dot) com

In June we swapped one set of blocks.  In July we'll be swapping 3 sets of 13.  I have been sewing ahead because July can be a busy month in this house.  Here are blocks from 4 of my sets.

Here are 2 blocks I made from 8 of our exchanged blocks.

 This exchange is a great stash buster.  And the quilt will be simple but beautiful. 

If you'd like to make this quilt, you can get the free pattern here from McCalls Quilting.


Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, that looks like fun Anne. Your color combinations are bright and happy too. This will be a fun quilt to follow!

Karen said...

Nice quilt! Your blocks are really pretty. Thanks for the link to the pattern. I think these blocks would look good as a table mat or runner.


Site Design By Designer Blogs