Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Churchmouse Classics Welted Fingerless Gloves...


I love all things Churchmouse.  I am referring to Churchmouse Yarns and Teas.  I made these Welted Fingerless Gloves as a shop sample for our 12 Weeks of Christmas promotion.   I love the pattern and since I am a confessed serial knitter, I have made these mitts more than a half of a dozen times.  No blocking necessary.  They are my go to gift, and are always well received. 

This pair of mitts are made of Berroco Vintage DK.  One skein yields 2 sets of mitts. I knit them using the Magic Loop technique on a US 6.  The buttons were purchased at JoAnn Fabrics.

The local meteorologist is warning us of snow flurries tomorrow.  Ah, knitting weather. 

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

YAY for:

--knitting weather
--you're back -- and so soon -- YIPEE!!!
--gorgeous, gorgeous mitts. I LOVE that design. Thanks for the pattern info!

LaurieJ said...

Beautiful mitts! Glad to see you back Anne! I should give you a call for a chat because it sounds like you've had quite the eventful year. Your houseful sounds like fun!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs