Friday, November 8, 2013

Before the Facelift...

The painters finally arrived!  Here is a before picture of the house.  I don't think the house has been painted since the late 1990s. 


The house is currently green but looks grey in some light.  You can see where I tested a few colors on the front of the house and on one shutter.  I think the house would look nice with a contrasting trim.   We finally settled on a slightly perkier green, cream trim, and barn red accents.   If the sun shines today, I will take pictures of the finished project.
 
Next, we plan to do some landscaping before the ground freezes... which means soon.  
 
 
The woods are so pretty!  It is my favorite time of the year.
 

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow Anne -- it's so gorgeous. And by it, I mean everything. The house. The woods. Can't wait to see the new paint!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs