Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Renewing My Commitment... Again


Okay... so I just got home from the gym. {BIG SIGH} I felt wimpy today...well wimpier than usual. Maybe it was because I sheepishly admitted to the PT Matt that I maintained at WW last night.

Now Matt is the eternal optimist. He said that maintaining was good since it was a holiday weekend and I did attend 3 graduation parties. But I also exercised 6 times last week. Hmmmm... maybe I better be more diligent in using my food tracker {if you bite it, write it}.

Last night's topic of discussion at WW was renewing your commitment. So, here we go again! Carolyn and I agreed we will track everything, exercise, and drink our water (not real tough if you exercise). I want to try and get in all my milk, and veggie servings too.

Wish me luck... or willpower. I'll let you know how the week goes.

Now I am off to Quilts Plus to buy more fun pillowcase fabric. Three more graduation parties this weekend - all boys.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs