Monday, September 28, 2009

Next on our Book List...

The next book my club is reading is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.  I bought this book when it came out in hardcover and I am so excited to finally read it!  We'll meet in November to discuss the book.

We also added a couple of books to our list of wanna reads :: The Help by Katheryn Stocket {my BFF Theresa has already loaned me her copy} and The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.

What are you reading?  Can you make any good book recommendations?

So Saturday, I swept, did windows, bought mums, and decorated my window boxes for fall.  This morning my leaf garland and fake pumpkins that were in the window boxes were all over the neighborhood. We've had a little wind here in central Indiana.

I think the fall has arrived!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I loved GLPPPS. I was very sad to finish it.
Do we always get wind like this? See you tomorrow at the shop.
Mary

Thimbleanna said...

I think your book group is following in our footsteps LOL. I LOVED The Guernsey book and The Help. We also read The Elegance of the Hedgehog, but I didn't get it read. Our book for this month will be The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs