Thursday, July 5, 2012

Want to Share my Love Affair...

Based on my recent posts, you know I am in love with Denyse Schmidt Quilts Collection fabric.  Well today I found a great deal for all who feel the same.  Currently, at JoAnn Fabrics, Premium Quilting fabric is 30% off.  And as an added bonus, you can get 15% off your total purchase by using the code DNJ189.  {This offer is good until July 7.} 

So, like me, you could have these new 4 great prints in one yard to add to your collection.  I ordered this one...
and this one...
and this one!
OH HAPPY DAY!  And there are several other DSQ fabrics to choose from!

Regularly $12.99, with 30% off they are on sale for $9.09 and with the additional 15% off they will cost you about $7.73 each.  I ordered my fabrics on-line. {It is sooo stinkin' hot, I am refusing to go out.}  I have not seen them at our super JoAnn store.  This means I have not touched the fabric.  I am hoping it will be as nice as other DSQ fabrics I have purchased at this big box store. 

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, pretty pretty. And Oh So Tempting!!! Do you have a plan for your fabrics -- or just fondling LOL???

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs