Friday, December 23, 2011

Reindeer Beer...

This morning, I met a big bunch of my BBFs for coffee.  It was so nice to see everyone.  Diane, my friend that is equally beautiful on the inside and out, brought a cute four pack of Coke she had decorated like reindeer.  Maybe you have seen it done.


I thought it was so cute, I ran to Michaels and grabbed the neccessary supplies {brown pipe cleaners, googly eyes, and red pom poms}.  Then it was off to the grocery store for a couple of six packs of beer, knowing the husb would enjoy that more than the Coke.

I wrapped a brown pipe cleaner around the top of each beer bottle, and twisted smaller pieces {about 1/3 of a pipe cleaner} around each end of the pipe cleaner to make antlers. Next, I hot glued googly eyes and a red pom pom to make the reindeer face.


Then for fun, I printed out "Reindeer Beer" labels and covered the cardboard beer carton with wrapping paper.


I am pretty pleased with myself.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs