Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catching Up...

Spring has sprung and there is so much to do - inside and out.

Look what my Skinny Sister sent me.   Remember the Owl and the Pussy Cat post?  She drew the Owl and the Pussy Cat and made me a punch needle embroidery!  She is so clever!


Thanks Jeanne!

Did I tell you that my baby {Prince Charles} has decided to attend Indiana University next year?  While antiquing with Theresa in New Harmony I found this....


Indiana University stoneware by Shenango.  It is a relish dish and he can use it for loose change on his desk at school.  It is probably from the 70's...which would make me an antique too.

The husb has poker night tonight...HERE.  I need to tidy the house and put some Tijuana Train Wreck in the crock pot.  I hope I can find a little time to knit or sew.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs